- Feb02 IntelligenceCanDeal's 2017 Year in Review - February 02, 2018
$2.9 Trillion Total Traded Volume in 2017
• Volume of GoC trades greater than $100 million increased 17%
• List trading now accounts for 39% of all tickets under $1 million dollars
• Real Return Bonds added to CanDeal
See more 2017 highlights of CanDeal's electronic marketplace in our annual Year in Review infographic.To read more, click on the document below:
CanDeal_2017 Year In Review_EN.pdf
- Dec12 IntelligenceMontréal Children's Hospital receives $1000 from our December Coupon Contest - December 12, 2017
Thank you to all clients who participated in CanDeal’s December Coupon Contest. Guillaume Laperrière of NBC Treasury, whose guess of $19 billion nearly matched the actual volume on December 1st of $19.02 billion, has designated the Montréal Children’s Hospital as the charity to receive a $1,000 donation on his behalf.
The Montréal Children’s Hospital provides the highest quality healthcare to infants, children and teenagers.
We are very pleased to support our clients’ charities to express how much we value our relationships with you. Thanks again to all our contest participants!
- Nov08 IntelligenceList trading now accounts for 32% of all tickets under $1 million dollars - November 08, 2017
List Trading now accounts for 32% of all tickets under $1 million dollars. This is a 191% increase from last year. Clients are seeing value in our List Trading functionality, as they manage their small trade flows more efficiently.
Click here to learn more about List Trading.