CanDeal’s market data is sourced directly from our dealer network, including all of Canada’s primary dealers. Our market data has become the benchmark for institutional investors from around the globe, who leverage this information to make their trading decisions on a daily basis. In 2014, CanDeal participants traded more than $2.4 Trillion on our marketplace and our market data supported this activity in addition to trillions more that traded in the over-the-counter bond market telephonically.
In addition to our composite pricing screens, CanDeal offers four additional market data options to help provide insight into the Canadian market. CanDeal’s market data can be purchased directly from us.
Market data options include:
- CanDeal Spreadsheet Add-in: a spreadsheet plug-in that delivers real-time prices directly to your desktop.
- CanDeal Pricing Feed: route data to internal systems using a real-time proprietary data feed.
- CanDeal Daily Pricing File: a snapshot view of daily CanDeal prices.
- CanDeal Trading File: a file containing details on your firm’s executed trades of the day.
- CanDeal Compliance File (buy-side only): a detailed list of every RFQ submitted by your firm.
- CanDeal Historical Data: customized historical data sets - more than 10 years of historical data is available.
CanPX - Canadian Debt Market Transparency Provider
The CanPX transparency system is a joint initiative between several of Canada’s leading dealers and inter-dealer brokers to provide transparency to the over-the-counter debt markets. CanDeal powers web delivery of the full suite of CanPX data.
- CanPX Governments: Sourced from participating inter-dealer brokers, the CanPX Governments product provides a real-time bid and offer composite screen with price and yields.
- CanPX Corporates: The CanPX Corporates product consolidates hourly post trade data sourced from participating dealers for a select list of over 400 corporate bonds.
To learn more about obtaining access to CanPX data, contact us here.